Oct 31, 2012

Frankly, Chris Christie's Words Gave Me Courage

Frankly, Chris Christie's words gave me courage--wonderfully chosen and inspirational--I felt like he was really talking from his heart.

Christie:  "President Obama is Outstanding"

 Well, what can I say?  I thought Chris Christie's words of encouragement were beautiful--talking about President Obama and talking about the people of New Jersey.  The way he spoke about taking care of the children and the citizens of his state. 

Very nice and very commendable to hear those words from a politician.

Saying a prayer for all of those people hit so hard by the storm.  We are living here in San Diego.  My heart goes out to them.


here is a link to hear Gov. Christie on CNN:


http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2012/10/30/pmt-chris-christie-barack-obama.cnn.html

No comments:

Post a Comment