Apr 24, 2013

the role of the US Secret Service in the murder of President Kennedy--Mark Lane Speaking at Barnes and Noble in Charlottesville

copied from facebook.....I would love to hear Mark Lane....

Dear Friends:

Exciting news. I have been invited to speak at the Barnes and Noble bookstore in Charlottesville, Virginia on Saturday, June 8 at 1:00 PM. I will be speaking about my two most recent books, Last Word and Citizen Lane. The admission is, of course, free. The address is the Barracks Road Shopping Center, at 1035 Emmet Street.

First of all, please come if you can.

Second, please notify everyone on your lists about the talk. I will be discussing a subject that we have not previously fully explored -- the role of the US Secret Service in the murder of President Kennedy.

Sincerely,

Mark
Mark Lane
The Lane Group, LLC
4 Old Farm Road
Charlottesville, VA 22903

 

No comments:

Post a Comment