Jul 7, 2013

Great Interview on the New Reliable Sources

dog park dog...ronnie
Great Interview on the New Reliable Sources


Right, that’s my Sunday morning line-up:


CBS Sunday Morning


Reliable Sources


Candy

Fred W.


Fareed Zakaria


Dog Park


then sewing with:
sewing with the cats


the movie guys on radio 600


Leo LaPorte


Steve Yuhas


I have a routine..........


John Avalon and Margaret Hoover, also one of my CNN favorites, conducted a........what word....nice, informational, wonderful, pleasing interview with Michael Hastings and his wife Elise......what a gift......everyone Is still talking about the death of Michael Hastings;  I feel lucky to have seen that interview and hear what he had to say....his “take” on things, as Fareed says.


Yes, I will be following Howie, I’ve been watching him forever, over to Fox News , as I did with Greta, and then O'Reilly for comic relief.....but I really like the new show, too, with John Avalon.


Good job to CNN and John Avalon........I feel lucky to hear the thoughts of Michael Hastings and thank you to his wife for showing his valuable thoughts.


…...........................



To CNN.........I would feel lucky to hear an interview with one of my very favorite news people, Candy Crowley; I have been admiring her for a long time.  She is definitely a news lady I would like to know more about........George Strombo......interview.....Larry King.........Fred W........  I watch them every day, I would love to know more about them.

.........................................









The driving range of the San Diego Municipal Golf Course is right behind the dog park......

No comments:

Post a Comment