Dec 23, 2013

Color Wheel Skirt: I Want This Right Now


copied from WeSewRetro.com








Colorwheel Skirt

Posted:Sun, 22 Dec 2013 23:36:26 +0000
I haven’t posted in a bit because well…. after a really busy sewing-summer I have been taking a short break!
I’m a huge fan of the 60s/70s and that’s mostly the type of retro I sew, so while trying to do some stash-busting, I came up with the idea of an 8-panel circle skirt in -you guessed it- rainbow colors! I had all this fabric in my stash already, just waiting to be made into something.
This was a really easy pattern to make and sew, but I did have to fuss with the circular hem for a bit longer than I wanted to. The top is from a thrift store which I edited for my size. I couldn’t pass up a print like that!

I don’t want to hog up a lot of room on here with my post, but you can always head on over to my blog to see more of the skirt!
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment