Dec 19, 2013

news from Lucie Arnaz

from www.luciearnaz.com


Dear Friends!

Welcome! So happy you found me here where you can find ALL things LUCIE........with an IE!
I just began booking my LATIN ROOTS big band show appearing close to my new home on February 11, 2014 at the beautiful McCallum Theatre in Palm Springs, CA.. Check my calendar page here for details and for other dates (Laguna, Arizona, etc.) And I hope to bring that big show into Las Vegas soon, too.
It's a story I've been longing to tell, the genesis of my love affair with music and a tribute to the man who introduced it to me.
Here's a taste:
For concert booking please contact Wayne J. Gmitter via email: wayne@thinkiconic.com or phone: (917) 209-1148
Meantime, from my merchandise dept. let me tell you, if you haven’t already, checked out my LATIN ROOTS CD, please do. I am so darn proud of this one, and I think there will be many songs you will want to listen to again and again.
Also, I am proud to announce all six seasons of HERE’S LUCY (the series I co-starred in with my mother, Lucille Ball, and my brother, Desi Arnaz, Jr.), are now available on DVD courtesy of MPI. The wrap around commentaries on these are priceless.
LugenbühlViolet Arbor by Simon LuckinbillGenesis 2 by Simon Luckinbill
In Family News:
My son, Joe Luckinbill, is still promoting his newest CD (artwork above, left), "Lugenbühl" and I think it is even better than the first. Some excellent writing and production on these new songs. I hope you will check it out. And his music has also been used in films and television now,too. Most exciting, Joe relocated and started his own recording studio in Los Angeles canvassing other new talent to produce. Check him out at joeluckinbill.com, on Facebook and on MySpace. You go, Joe!!!
My son, Simon Luckinbill, continues to make some amazingly beautiful and thought provoking art. To view / purchase his work go toSyArtGallery and visit him on Facebook.
My multi talented daughter, Katharine Luckinbill, enjoys her busy life in the advertising world and also continues to post an online advice column on KATE-BOOK.com that is not only entertaining, but full of some solid tips on so many topics about which I had no clue she was so savvy. She is a heck of a good writer that girl. 
And, my üüüüber talented partner in crime and passion (and the father of all these brilliant babes), Laurence Luckinbill, has a fantastic website now complete with hours of performance videos (welcome to the 21st Century, Lar!!) created by our multi-talented writer-designer son, Benjamin Luckinbill
While we're at it, you might as well enjoy some of the first Luckinbill brother, Nick's, music tracks. We are pretty proud of Nick. He just had one of his tracks featured in a commercial on the Olympics!
What a fabulous bunch of talented artists are these children we made. Better than that, they are ALL great people trying to do something to enrich the happiness quotient on the planet.
Hope you enjoy perusing the site and, as always, if you have any suggestions, please pass them along to the webangels atbenluckinbill.com!
Safe and Happy Holidays Everyone!
Besos,




No comments:

Post a Comment