Jan 11, 2014

What do you think about Saving Mr. Banks.......

Love the comments--for me the movie was wonderful but too painful of a reminder of the tragedy of alcohol on a family.  

That was the life of my mother, I am sure, a little girl that idolized a very funny, loved and talented father, but often turned into torture and embarrassment like the scene at the fair when Mr. Travers fell off the stage.  

It was just too much for me--I am still heartbroken for that little girl and even heartbroken for my mother and my grandmother.  I have heard all of those kind of embarrassing stories for so many years.  

Well, not only can we all enjoy this movie but we can also learn something about the human condition.

Just wondering what other people think after seeing the movie.......

No comments:

Post a Comment