May 5, 2016
Chloe Louise: the ronnie republic
Ted Cruz called out donald trump yesterday after he could no longer tolerate his outrageous accusations abut his family.
Unfortunately, it was a little too late as now Ted Cruz and John Kasich are out of the race and any chance for a
reasonable exchange of ideas on the Republican side has gone down the drain.
|could this be the end of the Republican party|
Seriously, donald trump should have been called out ages ago, the media created a monster
and our country and the world will be the ones to suffer for it.
Republican or Democrat, donald trump has already caused embarrassment for us
on the world stage.
When donald started saying his crazy and unrealistic ideas the RNC should have said, "look,
you can run for President but not as a Republican with those beliefs.....that is simply not
what we are about."
I am afraid of donald trump and his hitler-esque approach. Seriously, policy and politics
can be a touch boring and yes,
the donald makes a story setting his hair on fire every day--apparently this has worked well
for television news ratings.
But at the end of the day it is not news, it is not policy and there is no substance to his
And just wondering, why has there not been more serious debates on the GOP side............
The dems have debated policy and philosophy endlessly and the voting public
should have demanded the repubs do the same.
I am sorry for all of us that we have to be bamboozled by the trumpster--
it is a loss for the citizens of our country and everywhere the united States has interaction.
In the long run I have gotten to know Ted Cruz better and I always enjoy listening to him
talk. And this is coming form someone that is voting for Hillary.
Good job today, Ted, and well done, I am angry, too.
- Donald Trump's campaign manager says he'd 'never want to change Donald Trump'
- John Kasich: Reasonable Republican
- Maybe The GOP Establishment Should Have Embraced John Kasich Sooner: Jonathan Cohn and Huff Po on the ronnie re
- John Kasich, Ana Navarro, SE Cupp: The New Republican Party......
- Kasich Polls High in Pennsylvania: Calling out CNN for non-news headlines
- Cats For Kasich: Bo Glo on The Ronnie Re
- John Kasich: Supported by Mitt Romney, Cats for Kasich and Pitbulls for Peace for the Tone of His Campaign--Col Dis on The Ronnie Re
- Rust Belt Favorite John Kasich Beats Trump in Michigan Polls: Philly.com on the ronnie re--Cats for Kasich
- John Kasich: Suggesting a Nice Photo Shoot--Dogs
- John Kasich, Ana Navarro, SE Cupp: The New Republican Party