Feb 19, 2014

Geraldo Bashes Ted: Rivera Blasts Nugent in the WABC Radio Round-Up

Thanks Geraldo and good job for being a republican but bringing to our attention the outrageous behaviour of Ted Nugent---perhaps he has cat-scratch fever and that is what's causing him to talk in such a wacky way.

Or he is just one of the regular whackadoodles of the GOP.

Texas Republican gubernatorial candidate Greg Abbott says Ted Nugent is accompanying him on the campaign trail.

Ted apparently made a comment about our President, the very well-spoken Barack Obama, and Geraldo said it was wrong--it was very wrong--so wrong I will not write it in this blog.

Geraldo said I have never heard the President referred to in this way and I do believe there is a touch of racism involved.

As a Hillary girl forever, right--I always liked President Obama but my first love was H.

But now, I think he will go down in history as one of the greatest presidents of the United States right after the other very great first lady president, Hillary Clinton.

It is hurtful to this blog writer to hear the president bashed in such an uncalled for way.

Why--what is the purpose of choosing offensive words--it's horrible.

It is hurtful to me and all of the people who love President Obama.

It's awful

The secret service should call on Ted again....he is out of line....he is scary.

Thanks, Geraldo for telling it like it is.

I do not want you to die--you are doing a good job--you are one of the few reasonable republicans.


here is Van Jones talking about it on real clear politics.....


Van Jones: "Ted Nugent's Crazy Racist Comments Have Me Outraged"

VAN JONES: I can feel your outrage. My outrage is -- also comes from the Texas governor's race. Republican Greg Abbott is getting some help from rocker Ted Nugent. It's Nugent's crazy racist comments that have me outrage. Now, I don't use that word lightly. Listen to this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

TED NUGENT, MUSICIAN: I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the ACORN community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

JONES: Sub human mongrel. Now, that is language from the days of slavery. And I cannot for the life of myself understand why a leading Republican candidate would associate in any way with somebody saying stuff like this and a guy like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment