Feb 13, 2014

Bill O'Reilly: Word of the day--Grace--you have none.

Writing to Erik Wemple of the Washington Post trying to attract attention.......


I'm really writing about O'Reilly.  

What did you think of Geraldo last Fri calling out O'Reilly on disrespect during his interview with the President.  

I thought it needed to be said.  I watched that interview and I felt like Bill was baiting our President for a gang brawl.  

Something about it really made me sick.  

Last evening talking abut the state dinner he referred to Rev Al Sharpton as a thug.  

Word of the day...grace....Bill has none.  

He is constantly poking a stick in the eye of black America.  

I thought Geraldo hit the nail on the head when he said he is the first African-American President and this is a huge deal.  

Just wondering if you will write about it because people will pay attention to what you say. 

It hurts my feelings.  

Right, I do write about it but you might have a few more readers.

-- 
chloelouise

No comments:

Post a Comment