|English: Latkes with smetana. Українська: Категорія:Зображення (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|English: Latkes (potato pancakes) frying in olive oil (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|Bramboracky (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Basically a potato, onion, flour and salt and pepper.....the secret is plenty of oil and the fryingpan hot enough so they cook well in the middle and plenty of space to flip....they end up crispy, flavorful easy and delicious.
Actually, they are even fun--well, I hope you like it and let me know what you think.
In San Diego, Ralphs sour cream is a good buy and it is one of the best tasting.
Potato Pancakes: This Recipe from Smitten Kitchen is Really Easy and Foolproof
- Classic Potato Latkes Recipe
- 20 Healthy New Takes on Traditional Latkes
- Steak & Potato Dinner Recipe
- Highlighting Hanukkah with 7 sensational latkes recipes
- Not Your Grandma's Latkes: 30 Modern Latke Recipes
- Geraldo Rivera: I'm Just Not Into Hurting People's Feelings
- Google is Great at Blocking Spam
- Would you like to talk about London on this blog.......
- Tell me, Mike Pompeo, how will Obamacare cost jobs in Kansas?
- What's Up in Wichita with Abandoned Houses, Lack of Grocery Stores, Health Care and Birth Control.......