May 4, 2014

Thank you to all of my Twitter followers: Would you like to comment on my blog.......

Bill O'Reilly
Cover of Bill O'Reilly
English: Karl Rove Assistant to the President,...
English: Karl Rove Assistant to the President, Deputy Chief of Staff and Senior Advisor (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
English: Bill O'Reilly at a Hudson Union Socie...
English: Bill O'Reilly at a Hudson Union Society event in September 2010. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Yes, it's true......I love Jesus and I am a democrat.

I would like to thank all of the wonderful people that follow me on twitter.

I know I have many followers that are of a different political view......but I love the political conversation.

That is what Karl Rove says......it's the political conversation that keeps things moving forward.

If anyone would like to comment, write a post--agree or disagree--talk about Bill O'Reilly as in what makes him tick...........or anything.

Please comment.

I do have guest contributors that are conservatives.

I also like to write about the radio, news, food, travel, dogs, cats, crafts, sewing  and Wichita.


Here is my e-mail...........chloe.louise.langendorf.louis@gmail.com

hope to hear from you.......thank you for following........the current question on my mind.........do you think cats go to heaven.  I'll just tell you that I do.....I have to.   Love to hear what you think.

Thanks again......cl.....Hillary girl forever.......the ronnie re
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment