Yes, I like Snow, too and any other birds you would like to tell us about.
Appreciate the information and honesty of your channel.
I would like to hear an eagle expert talk about what could have happened to Jackie, how often these things happen, what we can expect as viewers who accidentally fall in love with these gorgeous creatures of nature.
On the CBS LA tribute to Jackie, about 30 mins, they had an eagle biologist, neighbor, at Big Bear and he explained that these things happen. The new eagles are fighting and want to take over, then the male is just there waiting for the new bird.
We attach our human emotions to the birds and they show us so much about the beauty and grace and integrity of nature, but it is still so hard to process our loss.
I would love to hear an eagle expert go into the behaviors and perils of being a Bald Eagle.
You have been the closest one to do that.
We lost Sandy and now we do not have an expert voice on what eagles do in life.
Can you interview one of these folks to talk about Jackie's life and answer questions.
I am saying you are the best one out there for reliable information and information that I can understand but I would like to know more about the lives of eagles in general and the perils that they face.
One of the Katmai cubs passed away after being horribly assaulted by one of the giant male bears and it was horrible and I felt like they tried to whitewash it--it was so annoying.
I am saying, explain it, this is what wild animals do.
AT the end of the day honesty is the best policy and it lets the viewer make more sense of things.
Well done, Dena, and that you for letting me speak.
It means a lot to me.
#JackieAndShadow, Dena, Big Bear Bald Eagles, Raptor Stories,
No comments:
Post a Comment