Feb 22, 2014

from the facebook page of my girl Greta Van Susteren--the beautiful but lazy kitty







I would be ashamed if I were THIS lazy. I got up this morning…built a fire because I was cold…and then started daily chores (which, of course, including feeding the cats and the dogs.) When I returned to the fire to get warm, I was stunned – there was Mike. Mike is so lazy that I was absolutely speechless. He looked at me...and I decided to snap a pic with my ipad to show how lazy he is and he happened to yawn. Then he put his head down and went back to sleep. At least, while I am working around the house he could do something constructive - like check for mice or something. And if you look close in the yawning pic, he is actually sleeping next to / on a bag of cat treats. He is so lazy…

from the facebook page of my girl Greta Van.....

No comments:

Post a Comment