Feb 22, 2013

Why I Want To Divorce My Mother And Marry My Cat


I love you Chlo-Chlo.......


Chlo Langen........a cat and my best friend




Edward Gorey's 88th Birthday


Why I Want To Divorce My Mother And Marry My Cat


Well, they both are really old.

They are both ever so slightly insane.

They are often mixed up and don't really know where they are but neither one will admit it.

Obviously, very crabby and set in their ways--both.

Each think they are always right--not think, they know they are right.

Each run off when questioned--as if they have an appointment.

both parties refuse to venture out of their familiar space......make up stories about impending engagements...

Of course, varying degrees of hearing and vision impairment exist in each case.

mother does not know a nickel from a dime.

Chloe does not know a nickel from a dime.

Arrogance is a global problem.


The difference:

My cat loves me and cares if I have a bad day--she always has, mother never has.

My Chlo-Chlo appreciates the way I try to take care of her.

Mother is taking care of herself--just like she did in 1942.

Chloe is sooooo beautiful.

Chloe loves just being together.

Chloe thinks I am doing a really good job of taking care of her even if I forget her and spend too much time on my comp.

Chloe wound never stop loving me.





-- 
chloelouise

No comments:

Post a Comment