Dec 29, 2018

Focus on Ramallah, Focus on Palestine, focus on Dogs

I have admired your work for a long time and I am trying to tell everyone about an animal shelter in Beit Sahour.  This is just outside of Bethlehem.  It is run by a wonderful lady named Diana George Babish.  She has saved hundreds of dogs and cats from being abandoned, abused and even poisoned.  As you know this area is not only isolated by area but by politics, as well.  She could really use some exposure right now because her animal shelter is being closed by the government.  The folks are struggling just to get through the activities of daily living and there is not much time to focus on the animals.  they are really suffering.  I visited there recently with Bike Palestine and I could not help but notice the stray dogs.  I really fell in love with the place, the people and, of course, the food.  I went there again and met Diana and wrote about her shelter.  She is really doing God's work.  I am wondering if you have an ideas about how to shed more light on this situation.  Yes, it is true she needs more financing but exposure, as well.  Thank you for taking time to read my info and I will look forward to your response....any idea you have I will appreciate.   Here is a blog post about her...https://theronnierepublic.blogspot.com/2018/12/calling-all-dog-people-out-there-this.html

On a lighter note I am also trying to write about Francesca Hilton, the daughter of Zsa Zsa Gabor.  She had a very interesting and somewhat tragic life.  I wonder if you would like to speak or participate in any way on this subject.

thank you for your time and here is a post:

https://theronnierepublic.blogspot.com/2018/12/francesca-hilton-and-miss-liz-first.html


Sherry McDowell--The Ronnie Republic
San Diego

I think the news should focus more on Palestine and the area and the people.  One would think it is only the war zone of Gaza from the reporting.  I went to Ramallah by myself and had a lovely time.  it is a safe city, the people are lovely and it is easy to get around.

No comments:

Post a Comment